Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Proud Mama

No, fellow-Filipino bloggers, I am not going to write about Qtv's newest show hosted by Jaya. I am going to act like any proud mama and gloat about my eldest daughter. This coming March, she is crossing another milestone in her life. She is graduating from elementary. And from all indications, she is graduating among the top 10% of her batch. I have been helping her out with her academic requirements these past few weeks which is why I have not been active at blogging recently. She deserves nothing less from me as she has continually given me numerous reasons to be proud of her as a daughter and as a student. She has consistently gotten very good grades since pre-school and has been an outstanding student leader since first grade. And now my baby is graduating. And she makes me proud. She will not be pleased about this but I am posting here her official graduation pictures. She is one of the greatest achievements of my life. Here's to you, Denise, my darling daughter! Congratulations!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mana sa yo eh ;)

Cheers!

Amel said...

CONGRATULATIONS for Denise and yourself, Wifespeak! :-)))

Denise is really a GORGEOUS teenage girl...I think she's gonna break lots of guys' hearts he he he...

Max Coutinho said...

Hello Gigi,

Congratulations, darling: you have all the reasons to be proud :D! And your daughter is very beautiful :)!

Cheers

Trinity said...

Congrats!! You have a beautiful daughter... :-) *blinks*

Emzkie said...

ang ganda naman ng baby mo Mommy. Im sure nagmana ang ganda at talino sa mommy. hehehe.. saan pa! tnx for your visits can u add my domain here? its http://www.jazanotherday.com . I have added u already. tnx again!

Lynda said...

It is so nice to watch them grow into beautiful butterflies isn't it? She is lovely and surely the reflection of her Mama... congrats and best wishes always... have a beautiful day :))))

Eastcoastdweller said...

It takes a wonderful Mother to raise a wonderful Daughter. You have every right to be proud - You have made a contribution to the universe that will pass down through generations.

Wifespeak, I appreciated Your comment on For Love of Woman, which is a site for and about Women -- Their health, Their accomplishments, etc. I note that we are linked on Your site now -- thank You.

Would You like to be a contributing author there?

☆ MsK ☆ said...

Congratulations on your pretty daughter's graduation and congratulations to you, too. You deserved equal acknowledgment for raising her well.

Nice blog, by the way. Just passing by...